From Sunny Dayz To Cloudy The L’s Of Sunny (Sentence To 17 Years In Prison)

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Update, she ain't doing no more Skype calls

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Sytch announced the following via her Facebook page:

I'm pleased to announced that I am taking bookings for my "Comeback/Farewell Tour 2018-19"...I am taking bookings for personal appearances, autograph signings, wrestling shows and party appearances for what will by my FINAL 9-12 months of appearances before I call it a wrap!

I am returning to school and leading life after next year as a 'normal' member of society with a private personal life. 28 years in this crazy business has been long enough!

Please direct any booking inquiries to TotallySunny1@gmail.com.

Please do not email for Skypes as I will no longer be doing them. I appreciate ALL of your support over the past 28 years, and cherish every moment. Let's Make America Sunny Again for this coming year!!

Also don't forget to follow my new FAN page..business inquiries can also be sent there....Sunny-WWE Hall of Famer.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Update, she ain't doing no more Skype calls

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Sytch announced the following via her Facebook page:

I'm pleased to announced that I am taking bookings for my "Comeback/Farewell Tour 2018-19"...I am taking bookings for personal appearances, autograph signings, wrestling shows and party appearances for what will by my FINAL 9-12 months of appearances before I call it a wrap!

I am returning to school and leading life after next year as a 'normal' member of society with a private personal life. 28 years in this crazy business has been long enough!

Please direct any booking inquiries to TotallySunny1@gmail.com.

Please do not email for Skypes as I will no longer be doing them. I appreciate ALL of your support over the past 28 years, and cherish every moment. Let's Make America Sunny Again for this coming year!!

Also don't forget to follow my new FAN page..business inquiries can also be sent there....Sunny-WWE Hall of Famer.

The dualities of her and HBK announcing their retirement only to be eventually lured out by Saudi money :wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Make America Sunny Again, huh :mjpls:

When reached for comment, Mike Tyson had this to say...

giphy.gif

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sources at PWInsider have learned that WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch was arrested in Freehold, New Jersey yesterday. Sytch currently remains incarcerated at the Monmouth County Corrections Facility as we anticipate further details about her arrest.

A bench warrant was apparently issued for Sytch in the State of Pennsylvania on 2/15, as well. On that day, the Carbon County Probation Department started the process to revoke Sytch's October 2018 parole. Court records indicate that Sytch paid a $120 fee in the months of October and November 2018 to begin reimbursing the State of Pennsylvania for the costs in her legal cases. Since then, Sytch reportedly did not make any additional payments

Sunny's legacy as a performer has been accompanied by run-ins with the law for a few years now. In October 2018, Sunny was released from jail after serving the necessary time for failing to appear in court following her two DUI arrests in New Jersey the same year. Prior to that, Sunny had also been booked for DUI on three separate in Pennsylvania. She was arrested for DUI on May 30, 2015 in Mahoning Township, PA after police witnessed her driving erratically into a Wal-Mart parking lot. She was then arrested again in Lehighton, PA on June 1, 2015 after her car crossed the center yellow line multiple times, then entered oncoming traffic. At the time, she was unable to provide proof of insurance or a valid driver's license. Sunny was then arrested again on June 20, 2015 in Towamensing Township, PA after crashing her car into a ditch. She told police that her GPS told her to make a "sudden turn" and that's why she turned wide into a ditch.

Following her arrests and among other consequences, Sunny was sentenced to 5 years of probation with bi-weekly alcohol testing, 125 hours of community service and $2,100 in fines. She was released but warned by the judge that she would be in trouble if she had any more issues during her 5 years of probation. 18 days into the probation, Sunny was arrested in Northampton County, PA. She plead guilty to driving without a license, driving an unregistered vehicle, operating a vehicle without insurance, displaying license plated on a car to which they didn't belong, operating a vehicle without proper inspection and driving without evidence of an emission inspection.

Sunny's troubles continued when she was rushed to a hospital in Palmerton, PA on September 12, 2016. She was then charged with possession of alcohol and being under the influence of alcohol, which led to a probation violation. She was released from the hospital on September 20 and arrested again on September 23 of that year after she was brought back to the hospital when police were called to her home. That experience would also see Sunny charged with being under the influence of alcohol, yet another probation violation. Sunny was then taken into custody, from the hospital, and taken to the Carbon County Correctional Facility. She was locked up for 5 months and paroled in February 2017.

We'll keep you updated as details unfold about Sytch's most recent arrest.

:francis:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Last edited: