fukk espn: What’s your current top 10 going into the NBA season?

Daps
In no particular order:

Giannis
Steph
Jokic.

They're solidified, and are pretty much interchangeable; all three have stronger arguments for being ranked at the top than their competition.

4. Luka
5. KD
6. Tatum
7. Embiid
8. Bron
9. Ja
10. Kawhi (he would be ranked higher had he not missed an entire season).
Eyetest tells me LeBron is still as athletic as ever, a tad slower than his peak yet somehow still faster than most guards WITH the basketball in transition.

Eyetest tells me LeBron scores as easily as any player in this league, because he's too big for guards and too fast for bigs.

Eyetest tells me Bron is still the best passer in the game, making passes at angles no one in the league is capable or has shown to be capable of.

Eyetest shows me Bron can dunk on anyone in the league in year 20.

Then I look at the numbers and I see that I didn't even realize he dropped 30 in this particular game because he was on cruise control the entire game. Went the entire 2nd and 3rd quarters facilitating, and still somehow came out with 30 points 9 boards. One of the biggest criticisms of LeBron (that even I make sometimes) is that he drops 30 but clearly could have done way more had he attacked more often.

What fukking player drops 30 and people expect MORE from? Only one: LeBron Raymone James.

That's all the proof you need that LeBron is still the best in the league.

Now look at what @Th3Birdman is trying to argue:
Wait till you hear that @Gil Scott-Heroin didn't think Bron was a top 10 player in the NBA anymore :sas1:
I'm talking about this sped Gil.

Nikka was tagging me in all kinda posts last year saying Bron wasn't top 10 :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
We still waiting on you @Th3Birdman to address these lies and address the fact your lying ass was wrong about Bron being the best in the league.

:lupe:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Gil is literally my bytch.

Stalking me and frivolously repping 25 people just to come back around and do it again :banderas:

That's right, nikka, I'm living in your head rent free. Sad part is, you'll never meet up and run a fade :sas1:

Make sure to repp 25 mo nikkas so I can actually see your message this time, sped. Nikka stay responding knowing I can't see it :bryan:

Daps
Gil is literally my bytch.

Stalking me and frivolously repping 25 people just to come back around and do it again :banderas:

That's right, nikka, I'm living in your head rent free. Sad part is, you'll never meet up and run a fade :sas1:

Make sure to repp 25 mo nikkas so I can actually see your message this time, sped. Nikka stay responding knowing I can't see it :bryan:
You've mentioned me about 10 times this week, lying on my name in the process, before I even acknowledged your existence.

You put me on ignore on an online anonymous msgboard all because my foot was on your neck, and here you are deluding yourself about meeting up and throwing hands.

:mjlol::dead:

Daps
That's right, nikka, I'm living in your head rent free.
393394044fjfj.png

The jokes write themselves.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
And what has Booker done to be mentioned in the top-10? What have the five players done that you ranked all over Steph?

Went to Memphis to see him in person :wow: the kid scores so effectively. An evolution on Allen Iverson fighting to the death to drop 30 a night.