fukk pick up!!

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
My advice to everybody who wanna get girls. Grow some balls! Love yourself. Bild up confidence and trust in your natural skills. Even if it means that you dont get with them bomb girls from the begining.

Just do you and be yourself. Count your blessings.

Live your life. Do Sports to get a fit body. Brush your teeth and was your ass so that you smell good. Get some nice clothes. Socialice yourself and if you meet girls you like just get at em you know be confident make em laugh ask em out and shyt. You got to learn from Experience. You wont be able to be don Magie Juan over night just cause you watched some pick up videos that shyt is just confusing and destroyes your natural game.

Feel good go out and practice practice practice. And once again TRUST in your natural skillz. Come up with your own lines when you wanna approach a girl be creative.

Pick up is for suckers who were Simps themself one time at their life. If you get with this bullshyt your always overthinking EverythIng and really cant enjoy the time you are with the girl. Like did I do this right or wrong or was my game on point and all that shyt.

I know for some People its more easier to get girls then for other just get in where you fit in. Some People are not the best look Ing or the smarter funiest etc. So just be conscious of your strength and use that

Thats my opinion tho. Take it how you want it.