Fukk Whoever's Idea It Was To Map L3 As "Sprint" In Games!!!

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
:pacspit: I'm on my third DS4 and its analog stick is now fukked up again & stuttering again. why the hell has L3 = sprint become standard anyway?

and fukk sony for their cheap ass controllers that break down so easily :pacspit:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
control schemes

Fortnite has to do this because it uses up alot of buttons anyway.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I've heard of R2's malfunctioning but never heard of anyone complain about the L3 button.

I think the R2 on my controller was DOA but I never knew until I played a game that used pressure sensitivity. It works for most games but whenever I play a game like AC or GTA, I can't run or drive fast...in MGS I can't even shoot :francis:

Had to buy a new controller but still use it for other games that don't use sensitivity.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ive read somewhere that mapping running with L3 or R3 buttons is to mimic the tiredness of running. You can hold down a button forever but the pressure you have to push down a joystick while manuevering, is harder on your thumbs and you "get tired" and so does your character. Forcing you to walk to rest your thumb.

Makes sense if you think about it.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Ive read somewhere that mapping running with L3 or R3 buttons is to mimic the tiredness of running. You can hold down a button forever but the pressure you have to push down a joystick while manuevering, is harder on your thumbs and you "get tired" and so does your character. Forcing you to walk to rest your thumb.

Fortnite has auto run though :mjlol:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Get a controller with the back paddles and just map those for L3 R3. Never have to hold that shyt down again.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I've never played a game that didnt allow you to change it to where you just press L3 instead of having to hold it.