Full Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury roundtable Face Off

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
A lot is forced and there are some dead ends but there is definitely some comedy in here. I enjoyed it.

:dead: at them comparing hoods like some Coli brehs....:laff:

Fury won..he was lighting Deontay up tbh.

That Coming To America reference at the end....:laugh:

Still expecting Deontay to win. Fury can still talk the talk but I think it's smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot is forced and there are some dead ends but there is definitely some comedy in here. I enjoyed it.

:dead: at them comparing hoods like some Coli brehs....:laff:

Fury won..he was lighting Deontay up tbh.

That Coming To America reference at the end....:laugh:

Still expecting Deontay to win. Fury can still talk the talk but I think it's smoke and mirrors.

Fury's comebacks are corny. Stop hyping up this white coke head.

His last two fights were terrible. Wilder will knock this fat slob out.

Speak it, believe it, receive it.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Casual boxing fan here but is Wilder really that good? i have a feeling he struggle with a very average past his prime tyson fury :patrice:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Casual boxing fan here but is Wilder really that good? i have a feeling he struggle with a very average past his prime tyson fury :patrice:
The mindset amongst the social media boxing fans is that a skilled boxer with decent size should be able to get around his right hand and box his head off for 12 rounds since he has such an awkward style. He always finds his target though.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
fury should be up on points about halfway. wilder can pull the trigger on an opening, maybe better than anyone in boxing. no trainer in the world can teach it. its an intuition. but he gets a little picture perfect and wont punch unless its a perfect punch. but he has a jab and that will keep him enough in the fight to find that punch. and he'll need to find that punch.