Full list of episodes from my favorite ADOS podcaster The Questlogic Podcast

Daps
I fukks with what buddy says. He goes out on a lot of limbs but he makes his points and you have to at least consider them even if you disagree

Welcome Home by The Questlogic Podcast • A podcast on Anchor
Welcome Home-It's been a long time coming to see some of the best athletic talent start or return to attending HBCUs, but it's happening and I couldn't be prouder

Election 2020 Recap Part 2 by The Questlogic Podcast • A podcast on Anchor
The 2nd in a 3 part look at the Election of 2020 takes a look at *The Black Blue Checks actually validating ADOS *The assault on black masculinity *The meeting that is never coming and why it was stupid to say let's wait until after the election to approach Biden and the democrats in an effort to address issues within Black America

Election 2020 Recap Part 1 by The Questlogic Podcast • A podcast on Anchor
This is the first in my 3 part look at the 2020 election

In this Episode

*We Aren't what the Democrats think we are-The election results show a country that is vastly different that what the left has tried to sell us on for th last

*Don't be disappointed because they told you-A lot of people seem to have attributed a false set of ideals on Biden and Harris, and when these things don't happen it will be on themselves not Biden and Harris

*A Taste of their Own medicine-The Democrats basically handed the GOP the blueprint on how to undermine and subvert Biden's authority and it's going to be hilarious to watch

Episode 2 releasing Weds Nov 11th

*The black democrats created their own worst enemy

*The move to emasculate and devalue black men

*What time is that meeting

Episode 3 releasing Friday Nov 13th A special look at the local election in the city of Portsmouth

UltraBlack by The Questlogic Podcast • A podcast on Anchor
I'm black all the time, doesn't matter what I do, I know i have to do it better than other races. I'm just tired of my blackness being exploited for other people gains. It's almost like being black has become an exploitable element to society

We working for the feds now? by The Questlogic Podcast • A podcast on Anchor
I'm so confused, how are former street guys now telling us to work with the feds and support the very people who wrote the laws that they scream are unfair

Obama/Biden/Holder/Lynch got Breonna Taylor killed by The Questlogic Podcast • A podcast on Anchor
Yes I'm going there. There was a huge missed opportunity during the Obama era to rewrite the narrative concerning the treatment of black people.

Responsibility Part 1 Not My King by The Questlogic Podcast • A podcast on Anchor
LeBron James wants to frame himself as an activist and voice of the people, but the truth is he has failed us, especially Tamir Rice