Future “as a artist” > Drake, J.Cole & Kendrick Lamar

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:sas2:Oh yeah, while y’all naming songs he wrote for others, he also gave y’all favorite power couple they biggest record of that decade too.

And that was just one version, post above me posted the other.

:mjlol:And judging by this short, The Carters were up to their old tricks again, sound like Future ain’t made a dime off this joint or very little. Don’t let that football wit ya son/money phone shyt fool you, this the REAL reason why Future and Jay don’t really fukk with each other. All that other shyt was just passive subs.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threads like this show how out of wack the booth is. None of the "big 3" got songs like this.

NONE

That kills the argument of "content" as well. Future is deep them other nikkas music shallow as hell. Only one that comes close to the depth of Futures music is Kendrick.

Like seriously what Drake or Cole songs ya putting up against the shyt I just posted. Hotline Bling? Let Nas down? fukk outta here :mjlol: :camby:

Funny part is im going light too. Future's discography got waaaay more classics.

Mid

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah idk bout that.

I think he gets way too much of a pass for how good his 2014-2017 run was and him not being a rapper rapper to boost his artistry (although I give him credit on the metro album he was spitting in some places)