G Herbo: "We Are The Hebrew Israelites"

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
OK U repeating yourself after I already said the 12 Tribes weren't the only tribes on the planet. U keep implying that being Black automatically means u are connected to the 12 Tribes when history and religion both say thats not true.

Nope all I said is the original name and habitant from Israel were black this is my original Post

You do know that the original people from Israel came from Egypt right ?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope all I said is the original name and habitant from Israel were black this is my original Post

And I told you they didn't come from Egypt. They came from Canaan and went to Egypt during the famine after Joseph told Jacob and the rest of the 12 to come to Egypt....They exiled out of Egypt years later when Moses came.

Thats why I asked you are they hebrews or Egyptians?

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
And I told you they didn't come from Egypt. They came from Canaan and went to Egypt during the famine after Joseph told Jacob and the rest of the 12 to come to Egypt....They exiled out of Egypt years later when Moses came.

Do you know able the lineage of Abraham ?

Who god made a covenant with and got him circumstised and promised that his lineage will be greater than the stars in the sky.

Or should I go back to Noah and his three sons and where they originally come from ?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you know able the lineage of Abraham ?

Who god made a covenant with and got him circumstised and promised that his lineage will be greater than the stars in the sky.

Or should I go back to Noah and his three sons and where they originally come from ?

Yep. Just as I thought. U are implying everyone who is Black has a Hebrew lineage when the Bible clearly states

Deuteronomy/7: 1-3

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations--the Hittites, Girgashytes, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you--and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons.

This is The God of the Hebrews telling you and me that there are other people on the planet he dont want his chosen people fukking with.

Now...U are over here implying that all Blacks are of a Hebrew lineage but u dont know that as facts? I'd put money on it that there are plenty of Blacks whose linaege is Hittite, Amorite, Canaanite, Jebusites, ect. So this thing u keep doing implying that all Blacks have a "Hebrew" lineage is way off.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Just as I thought. U are implying everyone who is Black has a Hebrew lineage when the Bible clearly states

Deuteronomy/7: 1-3

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations--the Hittites, Girgashytes, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you--and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons.

This is The God of the Hebrews telling you and me that there are other people on the planet he dont want his chosen people fukking with.

Now...U are over here implying that all Blacks are of a Hebrew lineage but u dont know that as facts? I'd put money on it that there are plenty of Blacks whose linaege is Hittite, Amorite, Canaanite, Jebusites, ect. So this thing u keep doing implying that all Blacks have a "Hebrew" lineage is way off.

F it you don’t get it or you’re playing stupid

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
F it you don’t get it or you’re playing stupid

Now I'm playing stupid.

You mentioning Noah also destroys that argument because even Noah cursed his seed Ham to be seperate from those in Gods favor.

Ham was the father of the Caanites. I just posted proof that the God of the Hebrews said not to associate or marry Caanites.

Yeah..thats right...God said dont fukk with this section of Noahs lineage.

So why would u even bring up Noah when Noahs seed was cursed to be seperate from Gods favor?

Yeah homie...u destroyed ya own argument bringing up Noah.

Bottom line.....The 12 Tribes weren't the only Black people on the planet....Implying that all Blacks have a "hebrew" lineage is way off.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Now I'm playing stupid.

You mentioning Noah also destroys that argument because even Noah cursed his seed Ham to be seperate from those in Gods favor.

Ham was the father of the Caanites. I just posted proof that the God of the Hebrews said not to associate or marry Caanites.

Yeah..thats right...God said dont fukk with this section of Noahs lineage.

So why would u even bring up Noah when Noahs seed was cursed to be seperate from Gods favor?

Yeah homie...u destroyed ya own argument bringing up Noah.

Bottom line.....The 12 Tribes weren't the only Black people on the planet....Implying that all Blacks have a "hebrew" lineage is way off.

When or where did I say that the 12 tribes were the only black people ?

I need receipts ...

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When or where did I say that the 12 tribes were the only black people ?

I need receipts ...

:francis:

My dude. I'm paying close attention to everything u saying. U said it twice. Now I'm starting to think u trolling. This is you right here implying that every Black person is "Hebrew." If u contradict yourself one more time I'm finished.

Bloodline ..Being Hebrew is in your blood
Israel was given that land to takeover from God’s order

:gucci:

Being a Hebrew is by blood not by land

Being African is by blood not by land

So what white South Africans are Africans now ?

:martin:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

My dude. I'm paying close attention to everything u saying. U said it twice. Now I'm starting to think u trolling. This is you right here implying that every Black person is "Hebrew." If u contradict yourself one more time I'm finished.

:gucci:

I’m not gonna explain myself again you just want to argue ...

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
the egypt/jewish fetishization by the hotep crowd is a disgrace

why can't we come from simple farmers and common people like most descendants of every culture in the world....

trying to play this superior genealogy game is a serious sign of low self esteem... we can be great without having to be attached to some mythical past

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kodak Black said the same thing on one of his songs. I'm shocked these dudes even know about that in the first place, salute to both of them. I'm not a proponent or a dissident, I'm not informed enough to pick a side, but I do know that we are the chosen people.