Game of Thrones’ Jon Snow Sequel Series in Development at HBO

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
A good story would have been him somehow ending up in a situation where to save the world, he'd have to become the new night king at the end. :wow:
Misread this at first as you making fun of the original GoT end of the night king subverting expectations, but a cycle continues story would be dope. Honestly don't know what else they could do.

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Whole thing seemed like a reach by the actor to revisit the only role that has or probably will ever get him that level of fame

Let it go

This.

His best shot is trying to pitch this again in 20-30 years when the franchise's nostalgia season sets in and people start to believe that they want an "Old Man Jon" story.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good. Unless they wanted to do some corny "a new widling threat emerges" shyt I'm not sure there was anything to do. They already fukked up the Night King/Others but bringing back a similar threat wouldn't work, assuming this show would largely stick to the north. If Jon and company beat back the threat without the king or great houses getting involved what's the point.

The idea that these threats return is certainly valid but we're talking hundreds of years. I like the idea that the ASOIAF world is perpetually stuck in a technological dead end, because winter keeps destroying and rebuilding societies. And every 1000 years or so the Others return, Azor Ahai/Prince That Was Promised/The Last Hero/etc emerges with a magical sword to save the day. And then history is just retold and the stories become myths. So 1000 years from now, people might think Jon Snow was a man with a wolf's head. Or that Jamie Lannister was made of gold.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Good, wasn't interested in it anyway. I'd say the worst thing they could do is any show set directly after the main show. Prequels and the far future would be okay. To have a show set right after that horrible finale would just drive home how stupid the ending was.