Gamepass is wildin right now.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Too much shyt to play :huhldup:

Just finished Starfield. Started coc00n today.

But there’s a bunch of games i want to get to, but i have no idea how i’m gonna find the time to do so.

Forza
Lies of P
Multiple yakuza games
Justant
Texas chainsaw
Dead Space
sea of stars

And i still have not yet made it to games like

trek to Yumi
Solar Ash
Moonscars
F.I.S.T.
Eastward
Hi fi Rush

And both forza horizon and Halo have lots of new content i wanna try to get to.

Don’t know how/when the hell im gonna get to play all this. Trying to play though stuff as fast as possible.

I got gamepass anxiety right now. Gotta finish a lot of this stuff before they remove it from the service :huhldup:

Those two games, gone, Bruh. Last month.
Trek to Yomi's cool once you get the stun combo down and can just run through (Pause) fools like a hot knife through butter, but the combat and story might not really endear you to give a fukk about completing it.
It can get tedious too.
Moon scars was nice enough...difficult unfairly at times...but alright for free.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Those two games, gone, Bruh. Last month.
Trek to Yomi's cool once you get the stun combo down and can just run through (Pause) fools like a hot knife through butter, but the combat and story might not really endear you to give a fukk about completing it.
It can get tedious too.
Moon scars was nice enough...difficult unfairly at times...but alright for free.
Damn, i have them downloaded, just never got the time to get to them. Will probably buy them at some point