Games of Thrones House of The Dragon is HBO's Biggest TV Series Premiere in History

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Didn't the creator want the Targaryen's to be depicted as Black but received backlash?

I will view this season after the it finishes. I don't have time to watch right now.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
what do you expect of a show that cost $20 million per episode to make

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I watched episode 1 of the first season years ago and never did watch anymore. Ima have to make some time to watch because no way the whole world fukks with GOT like that if it isn’t good

I had to watch it twice... the incest in the first episode turned me away from the show almost instantly... then the khal drago rape... the beginning is hard to get through.. alot of unecessary weirdo shyt

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched episode 1 of the first season years ago and never did watch anymore. Ima have to make some time to watch because no way the whole world fukks with GOT like that if it isn’t good
Literally took me 5 times to get past episode 1 but once you finish and rewatch season 1again :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Didn't the creator want the Targaryen's to be depicted as Black but received backlash?

I will view this season after the it finishes. I don't have time to watch right now.

I never heard that. I never read the books for this particular season is based off of but targaryens have always been pale skinned white haired.

Show runners would have been committing career suicide essentially if they went about doing that. Would have made no sense. Would have been very on the nose with forced diversity.