GameStop episode 4: A new Hope of stonks

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I went out this morning at 400/share.

this shyt is disgusting. can't believe RH did that. they cost retailers millions and saved hedge funds billions

i lost 65% of my AMC investment because nikkas wasn't buying or selling all morning. only things keeping me up are my PLTR investments and some swing shyt i have in the back

i want in on this class action lawsuit. it's fukk robinhood for life :pacspit:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
How big an idiot are you? Warren and AOC are attacking the stock brokers and hedge fund managers and standing up for everyone else. :dwillhuh:

This is why I tell you to stop posting all those right-wing and white supremacist twitter feeds, your brain has rotted. :snoop:

Are you seeing ghosts??? :dwillhuh:
  • What link do you see that I posted? You are obsessed w/ Right Wing this and that........there is no link .... no one has mentioned political parties

I'm talking about in general this is what happens when elite or corporate "boundaries" are breached. The professionals think they "own" the market and these amateurs took over there block and the professionals are irate.
  • The lobbyists will contact politicians' offices to suggest they investigate a "problem" and offer incentive$
DNC Cult Membership has you fighting apparitions.
SpotlessLameBufflehead-small.gif

See a therapist.

Last edited:
Daps
fukking robinhood :francis:

Theyre talking about suing robinhood at wsb

You are not even allowed to buy it on robinhood.

Robinhood
WeBull

Anyone that stops trading can get it :pacspit:

Yeah, fukk Robinhood...

Is there a way to transfer funds to another brokerage?

Imagine quadrupling your money only to lose the ability to sell on robinhood during an actual nose dive.

What Robinhood and others are doing should be ILLEGAL!

The free market is just fine to them until regular folks start benefiting:pacspit:

everywhere else. Every other brokerage made this move because robinhood did it first. hot line, hot song

It's not the brokerages doing this, it's the clearing houses they use. They have no control over this. Clearing houses like Apex changed the status for those tickers to Closing Only Order status. You can still sell and close out options contracts. You just can't buy or open.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The average and poor hating the undeserving rich is prolly the only thing that can make folks put other shyt aside and work together, even if temporarily

they are the undeserving rich breh. Interests are just aligning with the average Joe at the moment because of the “big tech” agenda

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Are you seeing ghosts??? :dwillhuh:
  • What link do you see that I posted? You are obsessed w/ Right Wing this and that........there is no link .... no one has mentioned political parties

I'm talking about in general this is what happens when elite or corporate "boundaries" are breached. The professionals think they "own" the market and these amateurs took over there block and the professionals are irate.
  • The lobbyists will contact politicians' offices to suggest they investigate a "problem" and offer incentive$
DNC Cult Membership has you fighting apparitions.
SpotlessLameBufflehead-small.gif

See a therapist.

Yeah, you don't "mention" them cause you know it's an automatic L when anyone points out that you constantly post extreme right-wingers and white supremacists on here. But when someone posts a couple liberals doing the RIGHT thing, you come in with a conspiracy theory claiming they're doing the exact opposite of what they say they're doing.

You think you're slick but you always whine so much when your shyt gets called out. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Somebody made a phone call to Warren and AOC and said they have some doggy biscuits for them if they stop the non-stock brokers and non-hedge fund managers from getting in on "their action".
This is just the stupidest claim and makes no fukking sense when Warren and AOC are the exact ones who are calling out those people. :mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I went out this morning at 400/share.

this shyt is disgusting. can't believe RH did that. they cost retailers millions and saved hedge funds billions

i lost 65% of my AMC investment because nikkas wasn't buying or selling all morning. only things keeping me up are my PLTR investments and some swing shyt i have in the back

i want in on this class action lawsuit. it's fukk robinhood for life :pacspit:
Theyre not gonna be able to hold back the storm. Only thing stopping this is government intervention