GameStop episode 4: A new Hope of stonks

Edub

Veteran
Daps
It's not the brokerages doing this, it's the clearing houses they use. They have no control over this. Clearing houses like Apex changed the status for those tickers to Closing Only Order status. You can still sell and close out options contracts. You just can't buy or open.
Pretty sure Robinhood developed their own clearing house so they didn’t have to rely on an out side firm .....

Robinhood launches its own trade-clearing system as customer growth surges

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out in the open with it.

^^this is mild compared to how they really feel, they see regular ppl lower than dirt, that’s why it’s so funny to see all these losers on thecoli eager to cape for billionaires

We’re like parasites and sewer rats to them, but sure cape for billionaires because you think you got a shot to become one through “hard work” some day :mjlol:

Daps
Pretty sure Robinhood developed their own clearing house so they didn’t have to rely on an out side firm .....

Robinhood launches its own trade-clearing system as customer growth surges

Robinhood still uses Apex. It says so right in your trade transaction sheet.

Besides, Apex just gave the open signal.

KN89pec.png

Daps
wait they are selling peoples stock automatically?

To keep your from losing your ass if someone on the other side exercises one leg of say your spread. You think your max loss is locked in but you wake up in the morning on the hook for thousands/ten of thousands.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Don't think anybody should be surprised..

when I heard that hedge fund went down and others funds were looking shakey. Of course they were gonna step in and rig.. even if they had to be very overt about it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Not seeing what borders you see crashing down? There's nothing meaningfully new here. The Republican establishment like Ben Shapiro and Mitch McConnell will continue supporting Wall Street, that ain't changing. Kissing the ass of rich folk is a Republican tradition all the way from the middle to the fringe. Look at Trump and his cronies and all the support they got. Hey, didn't I see a Ben Shapiro post in your Covid thread just the other day?

The Democratic establishment will try to support Wall Street as well to whatever degree they can get away with it. Right now they're on a tipping point with pressure from the left to stop them bowing down to Wall Street interests. By 2028 the left will have taken them over via pure demographics, possibly by 2024. Right now the establishment is still in charge.

And the fact that there are White Supremacists involved in Reddit isn't news, everyone here knows that already. The Gavin Wax guy who is President of the New York Young Republicans (your 4th link) is openly involved with White Supremacist groups. I've met the VP of the New York Young Republicans before, he's an Indian who shaved his head and often pretends to be Black online (he even starred in a "Black Conservatives" film) even though he's often been caught publicly hating on black folk and says that Black culture is degenerate.

All this is showing is that Wall Street doesn't mind fukking over White Supremacists too to make their profits. Do you really think that those White Supremacists like Gavin Wax are going to stop supporting rich people just because some of their Redditor friends lost money? Nah, they'll be back at it next week, propping up the wealthy is too central to Republican ideology.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Wait so tens of thousands of people just became millionaires overnight?

And now Robinhood is manipulating the market to erase their profits and make it so nothing ever happened?

Am I following this right?

All I’m saying is if any coli brehs were able to generate some generational wealth - IM STANDING WITH MY NIKKAS
:salute::salute::salute:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A buncha 18 year olds spending their college funds....

Won't even take profit like they should right now....

Gonna lose it all back, thinking they can fukk with big banks and hedge funds...

90 percent of the people who bought don't know shyt about the market, and blindly follow.

No serious traders use RobinHood, and no serious traders get involved in this volatile bullshyt :mjlol:

I like how they turning it on the establishment, but these guys probably never seen one bit of fundamental or technical analysis on the stocks they been pumped into buying :russ: