GameStop episode 4: A new Hope of stonks

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You want people to buy if you want to stick it to the hedge funds. That's what made it moon in the first place. There's going to be a shytload of volume tomorrow for Feb. 8th contracts from the FOMOers.
I just simply mean, they let a bunch of people close their positions .....and then reopened amid public outcry, the bs is so transparent

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reddit came through tappin pockets like Shotgun Suge
BowedSillyGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1mb.gif

Edub

Veteran
Daps
A buncha 18 year olds spending their college funds....

Won't even take profit like they should right now....

Gonna lose it all back, thinking they can fukk with big banks and hedge funds...

90 percent of the people who bought don't know shyt about the market, and blindly follow.

No serious traders use RobinHood, and no serious traders get involved in this volatile bullshyt :mjlol:

I like how they turning it on the establishment, but these guys probably never seen one bit of fundamental or technical analysis on the stocks they been pumped into buying :russ:

serious traders trade on all types of platforms.....

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
A buncha 18 year olds spending their college funds....

Won't even take profit like they should right now....

Gonna lose it all back, thinking they can fukk with big banks and hedge funds...

90 percent of the people who bought don't know shyt about the market, and blindly follow.

No serious traders use RobinHood, and no serious traders get involved in this volatile bullshyt :mjlol:

I like how they turning it on the establishment, but these guys probably never seen one bit of fundamental or technical analysis on the stocks they been pumped into buying :russ:
Can you explain? I swear brehs even on here have caught a lick. Finance students/Reddit mans probably got on.

They made money,but it seems its too late now

Daps
I just simply mean, they let a bunch of people close their positions .....and then reopened amid public outcry, the bs is so transparent

You mean they were hoping people would close their positions. The WSBers are holding the line. The volume is at 50M while it's 10x that on AMC. These dumb fukks (hedge funds) doubled down on their shorts.

wait they are selling peoples stock automatically?

Yeah, if you're trading with unsettled funds. That's happened to me before.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
They were the first to do it.

Just a few years back all of those bigger players charged for every transaction.

Robinhood came through and changed the game, forced the bigger players to adapt.
Actually Charles Swab was the 1st to do it and the market quickly followed within days. They were the 1st to do $0 commission trades.