{Gaming News} Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare coming to PS3/PS4 in August

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Plants_Vs__Zombies__Garden_Warfare_64364.jpg

Not only the game, but both current expansions, too. For those unfamiliar with the game, Garden Warfare steps away from the series' ever-popular 2D tower defense strategy formula and instead forges new ground as a 3D third-person shooter. Sounds crazy, I know, but it looks like an absolute blast in action.

At your fingertips will be a pair of playable modes including Garden Ops, which allows four players to take on wave after wave of enemies, and standard 24-player online shootouts between two opposing teams.

For those gaming on the PS4, you can expect the added boost of a natvie 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second. That version of the game will also offer remote play, letting you enjoy the game from anywhere with a speedy internet connection thanks to your trusty Vita. Oh, and the PS4 is getting split-screen co-op, too, which should come as a huge selling point for those of you who live near actual friends in the real world.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
it's quite clear Xbox lost a game.
I didn't post it to throw it in their face. I'm posting it as gaming news. My method is different.
It's too much of that console war shyt going on. shyt is fun, sometimes. I just want to see something other than all that sometimes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't post it to throw it in their face. I'm posting it as gaming news. My method is different.
It's too much of that console war shyt going on. shyt is fun, sometimes. I just want to see something other than all that sometimes.
it's close to E3, no holding back.