Gavin Newsom: "DeSantis isn't anti-woke, he's anti-black"

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
My bad man it “only” dropped 2%. In the 90s it was near 11% after newsom was done it was 6%. But I guess he can only get “some” of the blame. Looks like your absolving him of any wrong doings.

Far as @Hater's Annihilator and @Left.A1 go ill slap the dog shyt outta yall anytime yall want it. We all live in the city right? How you type loud on here but quiet as a possible when it can be action? Yall the worst type of posters. If you wouldnt talk bold in person why talk bold here?

Typical online white boi … I wish you would come in my neighborhood talking reckless .

Cac you’d get shot .. the way you name drop you sound so lame .. you don’t even realize how soft that makes you .

Typical “Hey I got black friends” defense from a vulture cac .

Now carry on Brigham Young ..

On here mad because I exposed your race-playing you bytch .

I’d let you slap me with that limp wrist fakkit .. just so I could up this fire on you :ohlawd:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Someone please run a neg train on Bringham @itsyoung!! .. I’m on mobile .

He in here lying to black ppl spreading mis info .. then mad we don’t accept it .

@Rhakim schooled him and now he’s mad and having a melt down . :mjlol:

Oh he’s also mad that I exposed him for being white .. AGAIN lmao .

Take your ass back to Reddit you Cac .

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You go only a black forum and get caught in an outright lie about black people in order to post your right-wing agenda, while claiming all the time to not be a right-winger.

Even after being caught lying and having the exact numbers given to you, you're still lying again. Overall, the Black % in San Francisco dropped from 13.7% to 5.1%, or 8.6%, between 1980 and 2020. Only 1.8% happened during the 2000s, and Newsome was only in office for part of that time so he wouldn't even have been there for the entire 1.8%. And even the part he was there for, how is the mayor solely responsible for a 40-year demographic trend that clearly SLOWED during and after he was in charge? You think mayors have some sort of magic power to reverse demographics like that? Have you seen that happen in any other city, or are you just spouting bullshyt?

You got caught doing the EXACT same shyt as that Confederate a$$hole @David_TheMan. You want to deflect from right-wing a$$holes like Desantis making openly anti-black rhetoric and passing explicitly anti-black laws, and the only ammunition you have is circumstantial shyt that happened BEFORE the person you're talking about even came into power. Using a SF demographic trend that mostly happened before Newsome was even in the mayor's office is just as disingenuous as using academic scores from a year before he even became governor.
long diatribe about how a openly racist Gavin Newsome is trying to call someone anti-black when he himself enacts anti black policy that negatively effects black Californians and his policies are documented and talked about by black Californians as being anti black.

II know you are a white digital blackface bot. I have strong suspescions that this account and another are skateboard T from boxden who recently got exposed and banned again.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So this thread is about whataboutism just because you want it to be, while at the same time decrying whataboutism? :mjlol:

This thread is a bunch of right-wing posters trying to deflect from their side's openly anti-black rhetoric with nothing but circumstantial evidence.

EVERY state showed EVERY demographic decline in test scores during the pandemic, dumbass. :heh:
Proof is posted kid.
Now continue to fellate Gavin newsome you dnc shill

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
long diatribe about how a openly racist Gavin Newsome is trying to call someone anti-black when he himself enacts anti black policy that negatively effects black Californians and his policies are documented and talked about by black Californians as being anti black.

II know you are a white digital blackface bot. I have strong suspescions that this account and another are skateboard T from boxden who recently got exposed and banned again.
I feel the same way too.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks how the c00ns and the racist have festered in this thread, literally could ban everyone with a problem with what newsome said and the site would become 100 times better