General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Hill
1 hr ·
BREAKING: General Motors will reportedly begin laying off 4,000 salaried workers next week in one of the latest blows to the battered North American auto industry, which has seen significant cuts in workforce in recent months that some have attributed to tariffs put in place by the Trump administration.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

GM to begin laying off 4,000 workers next week
The layoffs come as the company is trying to reduce costs and expenses by $6 billion before the end of 2020.

shytted on Obama when he rescued your ass. Now the man you wanted is fukking your money up.

I am sure you will come up with a reason for the failure though.

:mjpls:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

u6amuay_d.jpg

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hip hop is the number one export of the United States. :troll:

The Hill
7 hrs ·
President Trump claimed in a new interview that "a lot of people in the NFL" have called to thank him for passing criminal justice reform, saying he "took care of" the issues that kneeling players were protesting.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump: 'A lot of people in the NFL have been calling and thanking me' for criminal justice reform
“And I got it done and … a lot of people in the NFL have been calling and thanking me for it."

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
8 hrs ·
Intelligence officials have reportedly said that President Trump has displayed "willful ignorance" when presented with information, including claiming that Nepal and Bhutan are parts of India.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump thought Nepal, Bhutan were parts of India: report
Trump allegedly has difficulty paying attention during briefings and that intelligence officials often work to keep Trump's attention by using visual aids.