Getting a blood transfusion from Beyonce's used tampon will give you immortality.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
She's the emperors new clothes of artists.

Her not really doing interviews have allowed some very lonely women and gay men to put what they want onto her and see her as a 'queen'. Her whole persona feels forced, like she has no personality of her own. So she's pushed as a 'feminist icon'. Who also let her man step out and cheat on her multiple times as her sex game is probably whack but it's seen as empowerment by the clit riders.

:troll:

It's kind of a masterstroke she can retain mystery as we know she doesn't speak very well. the weird thing is Beyonce is a good artist but she still doesn't have a 1 classic album.

How does Rhianna have more classic songs than her?

:gurl:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
She's the emperors new clothes of artists.

Her not really doing interviews have allowed some very lonely women and gay men to put what they want onto her and see her as a 'queen'. Her whole persona feels forced, like she has no personality of her own. So she's pushed as a 'feminist icon'. Who also let her man step out and cheat on her multiple times as her sex game is probably whack but it's seen as empowerment by the clit riders.

:troll:

It's kind of a masterstroke she can retain mystery as we know she doesn't speak very well. the weird thing is Beyonce is a good artist but she still doesn't have a 1 classic album.

How does Rhianna have more classic songs than her?

:gurl:
Why do you say Rihanna has more classics than her? Are you a Rih Stan?

:dame:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don't mind Beyoncé. She's hot, she's black, she's from Texas. She doesn't bother anyone. What more could you ask for out of a celeb?

I've never listened to a Bey album, but Me Myself And I is my favorite track of hers. So soulful. She needs to go back to those tracks. And she was only like 22 when she did that track.

:noah:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
The power of marketing and people lacking identity living vicariously through others.

The beginning and end of it. Beyonce to a lot of women seem to represent who they wish they could be. Which is common whenever musicians are involved, but they really take it to another level when it comes to her.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I've told y'all on here before: Beyonce is the air, water, earth, and oxygen to gay men, she is their everything and only thing.

Black women adore her, but they also adore Sade, Badu, Rihanna - to the gays Beyonce is it. period.

Straight adult men, teenage males, working class middle aged white and latina women - don't typically care for her AT ALL. this is why her sales are laughable.

Michael Jackson appealed to everyone, - his music as well as his live performances, this is why there is no comparison.