Ghana breh in the UK isn’t with that Batty boi shyt :laff:

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
I need to understand gay people's obsession with Africa. Seriously, it's disgusting. No, it's not about any "de-colonisation" or anything else since Africans are set in their dislike for it, outside of anything taught to them by euros, and since much of their disdain for it existed before the euros got there. What annoys me is that it is not based in any actual desire to help people but instead, make it easier to fukk African dudes in the ass while staring at the Serengeti. It's disgusting and, while I'm a live and let live type of person, I'm beginning to understand why they are so violently opposed to it and people who promote it. Africans were not known for wearing pants. Maybe we should toss that out too because the euros brought it? Such stupidity.
Brief hypothesis from study and observation:
Euros imported homosexuality from their cultural to colonial legacy. Homosexuality was institutional in ancient Greece and Rome.
Overseas, since men were the first wave of colonists in West Africa, safe to expect homosexual acts taking place between them and the natives but because of buggery laws influenced by Christian law we may most likely never know the extent of this early interaction.
Records indicate sexual and religious immorality with Euro men colonizing Africa in the fifteenth and seventeenth centuries, this immorality is only stated between Euro males and African females. I'm sure instances of homosexuality were officially recorded or mentioned.
Not decolonization, but the colonial perception of continental and diaspora African men by the Euro male.
African and, vis-a-vis colonization, black men have always been perceived as more virile than the Euro hence obsession with our "manhood".
Stories of black men having their "manhood" cut off and shoved in their mouths before a lynching, an example.
To dominate them and further accord their inferior status, Euro males engaged in homosexual acts with African and black men to effeminize them to justify the masculinity in their colonization efforts and because of this, African and black men have assimilated into Euro modes of behavior, meaning an acceptance of homosexuality on their terms. The Berlin Conference and Scramble for Africa reinforces previous colonial practices. Book:
41-ZcSB4SuL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Wiki-drop:
History of Homosexuality in Africa
The "conquest mentality" of the ancient Romans shaped Roman homosexual practices.[65] In the Roman Republic, a citizen's political liberty was defined in part by the right to preserve his body from physical compulsion or use by others;[66] for the male citizen to submit his body to the giving of pleasure was considered servile.[67] As long as a man played the penetrative role, it was socially acceptable and considered natural for him to have same-sex relations, without a perceived loss of his masculinity or social standing.[68] Sex between male citizens of equal status, including soldiers, was disparaged, and in some circumstances penalized harshly.[69] The bodies of citizen youths were strictly off-limits, and the Lex Scantinia imposed penalties on those who committed a sex crime (stuprum) against a freeborn male minor.[70] Male slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers or others considered infames (of no social standing) were acceptable sex partners for the dominant male citizen to penetrate.
Ed Lover says a good word about this:

It's layers to this.