Ghost of Tsushima looking silky smooth at 60FPS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen I have a ps5 with a 4k hdr tv and I have a 3080 with a 2k 144hz monitor.
I would much rather play a game like Warzone on my PC at 144fps 1440 (more like 200fps but the monitor is 144) . The difference resolution wise is negligible.

A 27 inch 1440 monitor actually has a higher ppi than a 50inch 4k TV.

Sharpness wise my monitor actually looks better.

HDR sure. But I’m talking MP specifically I want the lowest input lag possible. So HDR I wouldn’t turn on anyway.

I also have nvidia filters which make my games look incredible when tweaked properly anyway.

You are right though. These console on a piece for performance level are a great value.

Really all I’m saying is frames >4k. Especially in MP.

what type of 4K tv do you have

plus you are comparing to a small screen lmao

the iPhone is only 720p for the longest but it doesn’t matter because the screen is small

If your 2k Monitor was 50 inches it would look like trash compared to 50 inch 4K

We talking about games like horizon zero dawn that’s graphically intense war zone ain’t on that level graphically

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen I have a PS5 with a 4k HDR tv and I have a 3080 with a 2k 144hz monitor.
I would much rather play a game like Warzone on my PC at 144fps 1440 (more like 200fps but the monitor is 144) . The difference resolution wise is negligible.

A 27 inch 1440 monitor actually has a higher ppi than a 50inch 4k TV.

Sharpness wise my monitor actually looks better.

HDR sure. But I’m talking MP specifically I want the lowest input lag possible. So HDR I wouldn’t turn on anyway.

I also have nvidia filters which make my games look incredible when tweaked properly anyway.

You are right though. These consoles on a price for performance level are a great value.

Really all I’m saying is frames >4k. Especially in MP.
Same. I love my PS5 but I'm cool with 3440x1440 100+fps on PC for my MP titles.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
what type of 4K tv do you have

plus you are comparing to a small screen lmao

the iPhone is only 720p for the longest but it doesn’t matter because the screen is small

If your 2k Monitor was 50 inches it would look like trash compared to 50 inch 4K

We talking about games like horizon zero dawn that’s graphically intense war zone ain’t on that level graphically

Agreed we're essentially saying the same thing. Consider viewing distance as well. Obviously not everyone has a 2k monitor and a 3080. But if you do there is almost no benefit to playing on my 50 inch 4k versus it. In this scenario PPI is more important.

All I'm saying is for multiplayer games framerate should be prioritized over resolution.

You're entitled to your opinion. But me personally? I would much rather player MP games at 120fps 1440 than 4k 60fps. Even on my 50 inch TV.

4k60 is fine for games like Horizon which I would most def play on my PS5 on my TV and I agree Horizon should focus on res over framerate though I would love if we could get 60fps minimum this gen, but I doubt it with ray tracing. I played God Of War on the res mode over framerate. I played Miles on the raytracing mode over framerate.

I am not saying 4k doesn't look better. Just saying that the resources required to natively render 4k sometimes are not worth it at the sacrifice of frames. SPECIFICALLY in MP.

From the average viewing distance and TV size most people will have a hard time seeing the difference between upscaled 2k (especially with some of these rendering techniques) and native 4k. shyt Digital Foundry has to employ software to try and count pixels to tell if a game is upscaled or native 4k half the time because it can be nearly imperceptible to the eye if the technique is well implemented.

But really this is word salad from me. We basically agree. Unless you you don't care about playing MP games above 60fps :yeshrug:

I love my PS5 and my PC. But when the MP games drop I will 99% cop them on my PC. I will cop Cyberpunk on PC as well.

Also in case anyone thinks I’m pump faking
D936-C7-C7-9570-438-A-BE47-FC54-EAB89-D5-C.jpg

9-B9-DA905-25-CB-4-CF2-BA46-8161-C23-EA6-F5.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Master race is some cac shyt, but continue...

How is master race some cac shyt?

You expose yourself, you feel inferior to cacs, why can't blacks be the master race

All races come from black so that makes blacks the master race by default

outer space is black you dumb ass c00n that's why you stan x box because you love being on the plantation

only time real gamers fukked with X Box was the OG X Box, that's it, it was basically a dreamcast that's why

X box has been garbage ever since

now go get your shine box

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How is master race some cac shyt?

You expose yourself, you feel inferior to cacs, why can't blacks be the master race

All races come from black so that makes blacks the master race by default

outer space is black you dumb ass c00n that's why you stan x box because you love being on the plantation

only time real gamers fukked with X Box was the OG X Box, that's it, it was basically a dreamcast that's why

X box has been garbage ever since

now go get your shine box
Master race - Wikipedia

I understand you're ignorant to the games THEY PLAY. But I be on my Chapelle shyt. Let me school you on what I see as c00ning. I never like young money, never cared for Nikki. Felt Wayne is the biggest reason lean is still popular in some hoods from here to Africa.

Then I see how Wayne says he never experienced racism in his life.... then he's taking photos with Trump. These are YOUR HEROES.

This black man master race shyt you speaking on, I don't have to tell the next person I'm the master of shyt, if I am then I am. Inferior beings are always trying to prove themselves, while a real black master of the universe wants to spread knowledge like the moors did. And the first thing I wanna teach you is that I don't have blonde hair or blue eyes and I wouldn't wanna call myself something that was created by a group of Nazis who in 2020 walk around America (mostly Argentina) with tiki torches then later running into a pile of nikkaz and caught a stray (Heather hyer)

Yeah let's name ourselves after that group :tu: