Albums Ghostface Killah - Set The Tone (Guns & Roses) (Discussion Thread)

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I KNEW that that Nas/Wu-Tang would produce some type of music but had no idea Nas was really politicking and got Ghost on Mass Appeal. Thats a BIG get for the label.

I remember when haters use to clown Nas business acumen. Now he signing the legends he came up with. Incredible

I get what you're saying but at the same time I have some concerns about how successful the label is... Would really like to see it do well and drop more projects, hope this GFK album to do the best numbers an artist of his caliber at this stage of his career can do and not go into a Fashawn direction...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I get what you're saying but at the same time I have some concerns about how successful the label is... Would really like to see it do well and drop more projects, hope this GFK album to do the best numbers an artist of his caliber at this stage of his career can do and not go into a Fashawn direction...

Ghost been in the game technically longer than Nas. Helped executive produce 36 Chambers. He knows the business and was one of the ones who had issues with Jay when he was President of Def Jam so for him to sign to another artist label thats not RZA, i’m SURE the terms are favorable and everything will turn out great.

And Fashawn doesn’t have a bad word to say about Nas nor his time at Mass Appeal. He was on Twitter last year talking about bow he first met up with Nas and signed with Mass Appeal and it was all positive.