Albums Ghostface Killah - Set The Tone (Guns & Roses) (Discussion Thread)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
its ok. sounds more like a movie soundtrack song

looking forward to the album though because it seems Ghost is actually putting effort into it and its not the type of album he's been making for the past ten years where its been clear he got paid and was then given a batch of beats to rap over

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nail on the head with that shyt. He always using beats from the most random unknown producers too .

This who did the beat:

When you don't want to pay for an Alchemist beat get a guy who looks like Alchemist :francis:

Buddy doesn't have many followers and most of his tiktoks have a few hundred views so I'm wondering how he even got a beat to Ghost.

These old rappers just get dollar store production. There's plenty of unknowns who are nice but instead of paying them they get generic beats from beat makers who aren't anything special. They just pick whatever and lazily make an album just to put out product.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
This who did the beat:

When you don't want to pay for an Alchemist beat get a guy who looks like Alchemist :francis:

Buddy doesn't have many followers and most of his tiktoks have a few hundred views so I'm wondering how he even got a beat to Ghost.

These old rappers just get dollar store production. There's plenty of unknowns who are nice but instead of paying them they get generic beats from beat makers who aren't anything special. They just pick whatever and lazily make an album just to put out product.

I been saying this for a bit now in general and that’s with Ghost being my favorite artist and always in my rotation. There isn’t any reason to ever have anything mid. Ghost and Wu in general are legends and there is a ton of dope unknown talent. It’s just like alot of them (or their team) don’t even try and it’s very disappointing as a lifelong fan. Cap shouldn’t have ever had terrible album covers. Ghost shouldn’t have mid beats. All it takes is one person on the team to dig a little bit.