Girl told me "You're the guy I want in 6 years"

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Women aren’t stupid—so when a man she isn’t interested in keeps engaging even after she’s clearly not putting forth much effort, she may keep him around because she believes he can serve a different purpose in her life. She’s going to give him crumbs to string him along under the guise that they are friends. That’s why I said if a breh is not getting any “real” action from said woman, it’s in his best interest to move on. Her interest will be on keeping him around for an occasional ego boost, advice on other brehs, money, entertainment when she’s bored, or to keep as a back up option when other options run out.

It’s the kind thing and right thing to do to tell a breh she isn’t interested, and there are many women that do just that. Brehs will still be hurt by it, but appreciate the honesty nonetheless. But there are also women who won’t ever come out and say that. That’s why to avoid a situation like the illustration in the comic depicted above, when a woman is barely giving you time, attention, or signs that she truly wants to fukk you/date you, then yes you can wait on her to tell you she’s not interested (which may or may not ever happen) or you can take it upon yourself to walk away, because you know you’re the shyt and that there are other women that would love a breh like you.:manny:

Agreed.

• Trey Songz may have 20 of the baddest IG "models" dying to get into his top 5 rotation.
    • Each ig model has 20 dudes dying to get into her top 5.
      • A number of those dudes have a dozen women they overlook or don't find attractive dying to get a chance with them.
        • A number of those women have regular dudes liking all their pictures on instagram dying to get a response.

That's not even talking about the people that make up the top 5, but simply those on the outside looking in who may get the occasional crumb due to their persistence lol. If you respect yourself, then you wouldn't resign yourself to being a crumb eater. Way i see it (for all of us): Can't take it personal if someone isn't interested in you but you may need to personally check yourself if you keep on sticking around begging that person for attention or running at their every beck and call

Last edited: