Girlfriend buys boyfriend a rental property. Him: “I wanted a Rolex or a chain”

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
If that's the rental, then I would want the watch too. I appreciate the gesture, but a house is work, and this house..........

The second floor window is open and who knows for how long:snoop:

So we're talking weather damage. On top of that, that means someone opened it, which means that someone could have went to town ripping out the pipes:wtf:

You know this is going to need electrical work:huhldup:

shyt is old so it may even have asbestos:sadbron:
The gutters are have weeds growing out of them:mindblown:

The landscaping:shaq2:

That front porch looks like you can fall through it:damn:

I'm being super generous here, unless you're doing the repairs yourself, you're putting at least $250,000 into this. And then if you're going to try and flip it, what are homes in the area even going for?

looking at the houses next to it.......not much

:huhldup:

Superstar
Daps
So for all the brehs... if you have a girlfriend...

Wait until your anniversary or her birthday or a milestone moment.

"I want us to build generational wealth in our marriage. So instead of buying you this ring, I got us a rental property." :obama:

why does the man get a present on my birthday :patrice:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Maybe I missed something but I don't recall the property being worth $600,000
and after looking at some general properties in Detroit, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a home that's going for that much.

Most of the ones I saw were in the $30,000 to $40,000 range which would only cost a couple thousand to purchase if you've got good credit and other ish set up right.

Ben Mallah, this was during the late 80's early 90's in NY during the height of crack era. You can look him up and read about his story.

$40,000 for a home in Detroit? Holy shyt!

In Toronto everything is over $500,000. Even old homes.

Condos start at $360,000. Cnd funds.

If they're borrowing they aren't owners.

True ownership is they own it and earn all the loot from renters.

I can't comment on any of this tho. Never owned or rented out a crib.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
we dont even know the state of the property. Bruh was like i dont wanna fix up nothing.

what if she got the shyt for a dollar .. now him and his boys gonna be on flip this house fixing it up..

but if he's smart it is a way to clean his trap money

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dummies.....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

It's called a "rehab" loan the government gives out at low interest rate to rehab house like that, could of EASILY made a great profit with the right "mind"...but if you ain't got the mind..you ain't got the mind:yeshrug:

How you know he qualify for that... and it’s still money you gotta come out of pocket with.... just later than sooner... Detroit real estate kind of like the south’s right about now in terms of inner city dwellings.... this is a tricky game and you can easily end up with a loser