Giving the people what nobody wanted...Rey Skywalker movie on the way!

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
This should be priority.

Old Republic would allow them to make new IPs to milk. New Jedi and Sith to idolize. New cute animals to make toys on.

Skywalker shyt needs to die. Goddamn :scust:

Does someone need to die before they are able to pivot? Who’s saying no in these pitch meetings?
Double Toasted had me cracking' up.

"It's a galaxy far, far away...but we run into the same family and the same 7 people every movie."
-Used “force heal” on a random sand worm and Kylo Ren to save him from death. (Kylo uses it and of course dies after)

-Used force lightning on a transport ship as she is fighting for control of it. ( To even use force lightning you have to be heavily in tune with the dark-side and, prior to disney’s takeover, hit by it. Rey never experienced either of these on screen.)

-Used force teleportation to give Kylo Ren her lightsaber. (Not sure the extent of this but has the potential to lead to future plot holes.)

-Defeats Sideous, a dark lord of the sith, by reflecting force lightning. (Supposedly reflecting lightning is a technique that only Mace Windu could do, its not available to everyone.)

So honestly with this power set and the fact the sith order is destroyed, theres literally nothing that can be a threat to her. They would have to nerf her extremely hard.
Bro, this right here shows you that you're more qualified to write these movies than the show runners. You just taught me something, that quick.

No, you shouldn't have to be a complete nerd, but, these ppl don't even seem to be remotely interested in the lore and rules of these movie worlds.

They just as bad with the Marvel shyt. They've had writers and directors straight up say; "Yea, I've never been a fan of the comic books" "I didn't read any of the books to prepare" "I hated this character when I was a kid" :dahell:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Leaked scripts talkin about Rey having a kid...

Apparently force ghost Kylo busted force nuts in Rey and impregnated her... :dead:

This is coming from the same source that called out the original planned ending for that dog shyt Indiana Jones 5 which forced Disney to change it...
:why:

god damn

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
-Used “force heal” on a random sand worm and Kylo Ren to save him from death. (Kylo uses it and of course dies after)

-Used force lightning on a transport ship as she is fighting for control of it. ( To even use force lightning you have to be heavily in tune with the dark-side and, prior to disney’s takeover, hit by it. Rey never experienced either of these on screen.)

-Used force teleportation to give Kylo Ren her lightsaber. (Not sure the extent of this but has the potential to lead to future plot holes.)

-Defeats Sideous, a dark lord of the sith, by reflecting force lightning. (Supposedly reflecting lightning is a technique that only Mace Windu could do, its not available to everyone.)

So honestly with this power set and the fact the sith order is destroyed, theres literally nothing that can be a threat to her. They would have to nerf her extremely hard.
Bıtch is basically a super Karen. Hate this fụcking movie. 🤮

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
finally-sp-ripping-on-disney-and-kathleen-kennedy-v0-n1jm733corwb1.jpg

These people are obsessed :francis:
Aren't there some rom coms they could be making?

I still can't believe they had this ni66a wake up from a coma screaming for a snow bunny. :snoop: