GloRilla Hits Back At Fabolous' Female Rap Critique: 'What [Do] Men Rap About?'

mag357

Superstar
Daps
There are female rappers who aren’t rhyming prostitutes, they’re just not lit. Female rap is already a niche thing off the bat…so finding subsets within it that are flourishing isn’t going to be as easy as it is with male rap. And even with male rap, the overwhelming majority is rapping about the same stupid, shallow, negative sex crazed ignorant shyt that the smuts are rapping about, just from a male perspective..Fab one of the main ones, lol.

There aren't that many females not rhyming prostitute shyt and like u said they arent poppin.

It's not even just the prostitution shyt. Cause a female gonna rap about sex the way she lives it. Not how I as a man see it.
But they have no versatility at all.

I actually think the influx of female fans has actually hurt the rap game because it's caused it to be watered down even more.

Trust me, chix don't know barz.
They only like shyt thats easy to understand and catchy.
Which is why this type rap is prospering.

And fab raps about all kinds of stuff but even if he didn't. He's wild creative with his barz. The nikka has always been elite nice

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She missed the point and y'all missing the point.

Her response was what are the Women gonna rap about we not in gangs, we not selling drugs, yada yada...

That's what fab is talking about.
Being creative.
Painters dont only paint shyt that they've actually seen. They create worlds and keep building.

Rap is supposed to be art.

These chix is only rhyming about either sucking dikk or being hurt by a nikka, or fukkin his friend.

They aren't even trying.

Was foxy and Kim queen drug dealers, who setting up nikkaz to get all the bricks. And fukkin with the Dons.

No but them bytches was creative and nikkaz didn't think "oh this is women's rap".
It was just rap.
We fukked with it
There are many, many women who rap about a wide variety of creative topics - a lot of it has been critically acclaimed - but y’all aren’t listening to it :yeshrug:

Got everyone from Noname to Kamaiyah to Little Simz to Tierra Whack to Doechiii releasing fantastic music - but they’re strangely absent from these conversations

mag357

Superstar
Daps
There are many, many women who rap about a wide variety of creative topics - a lot of it has been critically acclaimed - but y’all aren’t listening to it :yeshrug:

Got everyone from Noname to Kamaiyah to Little Simz to Tierra Whack to Doechiii releasing fantastic music - but they’re strangely absent from these conversations
Brother... U said fantastic music...
We can debate that.

Are they different, than the other thot rapper...Yes.

You still gotta be interesting, good, have hits.
This is why they are missing from the convo.

And I like Tierra wack