GMB: Popular Black Youtuber Shares his Divorce Story :(

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
breh i feel ya on that. I'm married and been though a lot of issues with my old lady that hit home with what op posted. I'm still struggling at times to accept the true nature of women because when i fukks with you i really do fukks with you. The very fact that i have to remind myself not to invest emotionally when my feelings kick up is tough. Men are the only ones that can love a women genuine for who they are.
That’s awful. We really do love them for them. shyt makes me just want to get this bread and fukk all the hoes I can. I remember the day after shorty pulled that bullshyt on me the day after a great date, chemistry and talked most of the night.

I was doing push ups in the morning for an hour straight. Short sets but I would walk a bit all mad and repeat.

I envy the successful highschool sweet hearts. I just get thots. Sometimes it makes it hard to listen to R&B.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I can't feel bad for this brotha. Women can share his EXACT same story, cause women are more likely to get cheated on than men. Everybody eventually gets hurt, thats just the nature of relationships, dude is getting treated like a charity case for his lack of proactiveness.

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
In other words... they objectify men.

We often accuse men of being insecure into heir masculinity and desire for power.

But women are just as insecure over power, and constantly find ways to gain power.

And that's one of the ways they do it. Other ways include:

• Constantly acting more weak/submissive than they normally are to get men to do things for them
  • Forcing their men to do feminine things as a way of emasculating them and showing that they've "tamed the beast"
  • Crying and being emotional to get their man to do whatever they want (by tapping into his paternal instincts).
:sas2: these are things that some women do. And some women admit to it. But if you point it out, people will call you misogynistic even if you clarify not all do it.

Cac broads have the bolded on lock (the whole "white women's tears" phenomenon)

I don't associate with women like this but yeah, it's a thing.

That being said, these tactics mostly work on a certain type of dude.

These kinds of people are made for each other, however toxic the relationships are. That's why the same men and women keep complaining about the same men and women and deciding that all men and women are like the shytty men and women they keep chasing and choosing.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Cac broads have the bolded on lock (the whole "white women's tears" phenomenon)

I don't associate with women like this but yeah, it's a thing.

That being said, these tactics mostly work on a certain type of dude.

These kinds of people are made for each other, however toxic the relationships are. That's why the same men and women keep complaining about the same men and women and deciding that all men and women are like the shytty men and women they keep chasing and choosing.

For the crying, I meant within the relationship, but yeah

The issue is that good people get swept up in this

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Going to start posting this in every similar thread:

No matter how many "IG thots" and Brittany Renner types come into the world, Men still have all the power. At the top of every hierarchy whether it be social media, entertainment, politics, etc. Is a small group of men who find the lack of confidence-having simp complaining culture the funniest shyt ever. You as a man with two nuts in his sack should be asking yourself how to place yourself at the top of whatever hierarchy you exist in.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I can't feel bad for this brotha. Women can share his EXACT same story, cause women are more likely to get cheated on than men. Everybody eventually gets hurt, thats just the nature of relationships, dude is getting treated like a charity case for his lack of proactiveness.
If you don't get the fukk with this simp ass shyt:gucci: