Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Your momma's story to her friends:
Q.C.L.'s Moms said:
I was minding my own business one day enjoying the beautiful weather of Cleveland and my 17 year old broke ass son comes home. He said "Mom, would you like to go to Randall Park Mall?". I responded with yes, but my plan was to ditch the lil nikka and hit Victoria Secret and get them lace panties for the weekend. I get outside of a clothing/ hip hop store and see Lebron James. This young motherfukker has the audacity to want to holla at me in front of my son, (mind you, i'm 35) so he grabs my ass. My son was mad and expects an apology from Lebron. I looked over and i'm like, ok, I can handle this. I wouldn't say I was scared of a 6'11 nikka, i'd say I was intimidated. I gave my son $20 and pointed him to the rocawear section, and winked at Lebron as I was swinging my ass side to side and I walked to the parking garage w/o saying anything. Anyways, this is the main reason I hate my son. A decade ago or not, I remember that day when Lebron was digging me out in the parking garage and say it with me. I hate my son for running to the car and banging on the windows, with his JimmyJazz bag. Before I end this, s/o to Delonte West, he must have learnt from Bron

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Your momma's story to her friends:

:krs: nikka, please. 1st off I was like 13, 14... Secondly, at that age, she would've said why are you drunk? Thirdly fukk Lebron James. You can fukk him while I say fukk him. We've all seen this year after year, what happens in the finals? Ok. So i'll take my too big of a head ass coming out my momma stomach over anything Lebron. fukk the flop