Goddamn What Did She Do to Deserve This

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
This dude would be a clear winner in a "how many times can you say the word bytch" contest.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
1- that was too much, however

2- that only works on women whose identity sense of being lies in their looks. If you’re truly comfortable in your skin (and maybe a bit emotionally detached :ehh:) none of that would faze you 🤷🏾‍♀️

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It was cool but went way too long. There’s no way you should win a battle rapping like that. It was lazy and he ran out of shyt to say

Edub

Veteran
Daps
And another thing, we all understand that battle rapping is just like wrestling in the sense that these nikkas are coming with writtens they’ve memorized…”wait wait hold up hold up…I said these nikkas are coming with writtens they’ve memorized” but the shouldnt the goal be not to be so obvious about it? I miss the days of seeing a nikka put something together and at least have the suspension of disbelief that he might have come off the top with it
Exactly….off the top is the true art to me… battle rap today is two dudes reading a script, a clever script….but still a script …..whereas a nikka like Black thought mesmerizes the listner….

Low key fukk wit url….but that career ceiling seems low