Not open for further replies.

Mr. Negative

Nobody Complains But The Victims.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Tre-oh-5! But Golly was entertaining as well. I wish I could rap. :to:

This. I'm too fukked up to get into reasons right now.

My Ace halfway suggested I should give this shyt a shot next time, but I'm just witty. I'd can't rhyme worth a damn and would try to battle nikkas over the opening guitar loop from Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars while sounding like The RZA... lose first round.

BOTH you nikkas inspiring as hell, though.

really

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

jorlol.gif

Yooooooooo....:gladbron::bryan::deadmanny:

Yo... I heard Gully rhymes: Yo you sound just like Jay almost... You might have a future based off that alone:obama:.... Voice very succinct and crisp... No Gucci nasle drip here...

Good clean audio, but your flow is a little Shaky

@ 305: I honestly thought you were toast just after listening to Gully's and seeing the dap count on the audios, but damn you went in:bryan:..... Thumbs up for picking that old Style Roc a fella diss beat:sas2:..... *hint hint*.....

Audio wasn't as clean, but flow much better... loved the adlibs, and shyt was funny..... You and Gully's strengths combined would make the perfect rapper

305 gets my vote...

8.9 to 7.7.... Good match fellas:youngsabo:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:mjlol:

jorlol.gif

Yooooooooo....:gladbron::bryan::deadmanny:

Yo... I heard Gully rhymes: Yo you sound just like Jay almost... You might have a future based off that alone:obama:.... Voice very succinct and crisp... No Gucci nasle drip here...

Good clean audio, but your flow is a little Shaky

@ 305: I honestly thought you were toast just after listening to Gully's and seeing the dap count on the audios, but damn you went in:bryan:..... Thumbs up for picking that old Style Roc a fella diss beat:sas2:..... *hint hint*.....

Audio wasn't as clean, but flow much better... loved the adlibs, and shyt was funny..... You and Gully's strengths combined would make the perfect rapper

305 gets my vote...

8.9 to 7.7.... Good match fellas:youngsabo:

Ima ask that man eventually for a verse and pay whatever amount of coli cash necessary, shyt gon be like the nas and hov reunion :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.