Google Stadia Connect E3 Livestream June 6th 9AM PT/12PM ET

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're not understanding what nikkas are joking about.

Having a 35+ internet connection is easy in most places. Using 1TB of data in 60 hours is the real problem, you'll hit your data cap every month with that.
I don’t have a cap :smugbiden:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I suspect Google is doing this because there will be an increase in availability of Google Fiber. If that is true, dropping stadia and a sudden expansion would allow them to capture a significant portion of the market if they were to offer no hard data caps.

For everyone who thinks they don't have a data cap, you don't have a hard cap where you are charged for being over a certain limit but you absolutely have a soft cap where your profile/connection is throttled until the start of the next billing cycle.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suspect Google is doing this because there will be an increase in availability of Google Fiber. If that is true, dropping stadia and a sudden expansion would allow them to capture a significant portion of the market if they were to offer no hard data caps.

For everyone who thinks they don't have a data cap, you don't have a hard cap where you are charged for being over a certain limit but you absolutely have a soft cap where your profile/connection is throttled until the start of the next billing cycle.
Spectrum doesn’t I know that for a fact. Well at least I’ve never been.