Google trucking

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I saw a 18 wheeler that had GOOGLE TRUCKING” on the truck and trailer. There was a young Asian dude in the driver seat NOT driving. The truck was driving itself and I can't find anything on GOOGLE TRUCKING in google. :patrice:

So, Google is allowed to have self driving trucks with trailers attached and not release any info?:francis:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A simple Google search would have answered your question

Each year, the number of states considering legislation related to autonomous vehicles has gradually increased.
  • In 2018, 15 states enacted 18 AV related bills.
  • In 2017, 33 states have introduced legislation. In 2016, 20 states introduced legislation.
  • Sixteen states introduced legislation in 2015, up from 12 states in 2014, nine states and D.C. in 2013, and six states in 2012.
  • Since 2012, at least 41 states and D.C. have considered legislation related to autonomous vehicles.
  • Twenty-nine states—Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin —and Washington D.C. have enacted legislation related to autonomous vehicles.
  • Governors in Arizona, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Ohio, Washington and Wisconsin have issued executive orders related to autonomous vehicles.