Got a question about my lease wwyd

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I got a 2015 terrain on a lease for 36k miles. I went over on my miles cause I ended up making more trips back home so I'm over by about 6000 it'd equal about $1500-1600 when I drop it off. Now the residual is $17gs if I wanted to buy it.
What should I do buy it and finance or go head pay the scratch and get a new lease?
Never been in this predicament before.

And if I drop it should I go after a mero or a challenger I kinda want a I ain't got no kids yet whip

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I got a 2015 terrain on a lease for 36k miles. I went over on my miles cause I ended up making more trips back home so I'm over by about 6000 it'd equal about $1500-1600 when I drop it off. Now the residual is $17gs if I wanted to buy it.
What should I do buy it and finance or go head pay the scratch and get a new lease?
Never been in this predicament before.

And if I drop it should I go after a mero or a challenger I kinda want a I ain't got no kids yet whip
I went over on a company lease, Honda ended up eating the mileage to get me into a new model on another lease. Some places will pay the balance off to get you into a vehicle if you play hardball. They can even put the overage into your new payment spread over the 36-48 months worst case scenario.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I went over on a company lease, Honda ended up eating the mileage to get me into a new model on another lease. Some places will pay the balance off to get you into a vehicle if you play hardball. They can even put the overage into your new payment spread over the 36-48 months worst case scenario.

Might have to try that. I wish I would have gotten a 39k :snoop: