Grambling State Volleyball head coach gets a new job and cuts 19 old Players

JBQH

Pro
Daps
From what I read in the articles it doesn’t actually say that the previous players will get their scholarships back. It says they will honor the current ones for the year.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Ya'll act like they got expelled. :snoop:

They can apply for financial aid or try out again.

Then they should’ve played harder. I think some of them got too comfortable. It’s a rare moment and unusual situation, but if I know I’m nice I’m gonna try out again. It’s either that or transfer. A scholarship isn’t guaranteed. Even academic scholarships. And a school like Grambling can’t afford to just give them out without good reason. Especially in a sport that doesn’t generate significant revenue.

This nikka sister probably got cut. Tough break nikka. College sports is competitive. That scholarship is a privilege, not a reward

A lot of the posters in this thread hat black women anyway why you care? Look at all the bytch ass name calling shyt none of yall would say in her face you crackers are shameless smh

:scust:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Looks like the university disagreed and honestly, it took them too long to pull the plug. Revoking a couple of scholarships is one thing, but she pulled 19. That's extremely abnormal and out of bounds. She's either incredibly incompetent and unstable or incredibly corrupt. In either case, she should never so much as sniff another coaching gig of any sort.
I don't trust some black women with blonde hair..they usually neurotic,loose bipolar chicks:yeshrug:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If you suck you suck.

Players loose scholarships every year due to poor play.

19 scholarships. This was clearly -- from the start -- political. She was fired. They agree. You're a terrible poster. You don't have to be a terrible human being, too.

Be better.

calh45

Cal
Daps
If you suck you suck.

Players loose scholarships every year due to poor play.
Did you go to college on an athletic scholarship? Are you a coach somewhere?

Your take comes from the spirit of old white Vietnam vet coaches from the 1990's who treated athletes like property instead of people.