Mixtapes & EPs Gravediggaz X Organized Konfusion - 6 Feet Deep: The Extinction Agenda

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I gotta check this out but how is Extinction Agenda, Stray Bullet or Let's Organize not one of the 14 tracks blended in the tracklist or am I missing something?

Obligatory Extra P remix of Stress

and Buckwild remix of Bring It On

Last edited:

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
I gotta check this out but how is Extinction Agenda, Stray Bullet or Let's Organize not one of the 14 tracks blended in the tracklist or am I missing something?

Obligatory Extra P remix of Extinction Agenda

and Buckwild remix of Bring It On

Yeah, you do have to listen to it first...the concept is mostly Gravediggaz '6 Feet Deep' vocals blended over the Extinction Agenda beats (with the only exception being the OK 'Stress' blend over the Gravediggaz beat). The reason it's done this way is mainly because OK released the instrumentals for the whole Extinction album, while The Gravediggaz did not. Take a listen and lemme know what ya think...

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
If you want to be added to my tag list to get notified when I drop new mixtapes/blends/edits, leave a note below and I'll take care of it

@Nighthawk @TL15 @King Napz @ArchStanton @MoveAround @premier58 @Smokee Robinson @revan @bobbiewishbone @Xtz23 @chiefdogg @Oldirtyb*stard
@ItsTimJackson @mrjoncampbell @Wallychamp @Deoji @Tactical @KravenMorehead™ @HiiiPower

Put me on this list. Thats innovative kid! Two dope albums.
OH yea Eminem was born from this OK album.... Thats on the low thought