Gregg Popovich vs Phil Jackson?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Heard this topic on the radio today. Who's the better coach? I love Phil, (Bulls fan) but I gotta give this one to Pop, not by much though. If Pop wins another one this year, it will solidify it for me. Who y'all got?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i think pop is maybe the better x and o coach, but phil is the better superstar coach

i dont think by the way pop runs san antonio he could run a team like the 90's bulls and the lakers because they would internally implode to a point against him and feuds between players would be the downfall of a lot of pop teams. phil had the psychological way of handling huge egos and getting a ton of superstar attitudes to see things on the same page. that is important too.

like now, i dont think a coach like tom thibs would handle a superstar led team. he rules with a iron fist like pop does, he would clash with stars too often and it would cause implosion. but take a coach like maybe george karl, he would handle superstars on a team very well. 2 different styles of coaching. both are still great.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Poppovich and it doesn't really seem that close to me.

I feel where you coming from, but I think it's closer than that. Phil got it done when others couldn't with the same superstars. That nikka Del Harris couldn't get the job done so my nikka Phil came through like:stopitslime: and had :shaq: and :childplease: on point. Does anyone doubt that the Heat would have won the championship last year with Phil as the coach? I still got Pop though

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Ol' in the moment ass people in here disrespecting Phillip the GOAT.