Grimes - Oblivion

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Her whole album is cool but this song is classic

Real GOON shyt too... "another walkabout, after dark.. it's my point of view, if someone could break your neck... coming up behind you, always coming up, you'd never have a clue"
SEE YOU ON A DARK NIGHT

[YOUTUBE]m5H-YlcMSbc[/YOUTUBE]

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: I never really paid attention to the chorus like that...that's on some 95 dusthead prodigy shyt

Aveda

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Goon. Yo that shyt is ill haha

bcb

BG - It's All On U
Daps
Reppin
NY
the video is tight af too
her album is a top 5 project this year

Yarch

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant to listen to this album months ago. Her Nardwuar interview was interesting to say the least.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Her whole album is cool but this song is classic

Real GOON shyt too... "another walkabout, after dark.. it's my point of view, if someone could break your neck... coming up behind you, always coming up, you'd never have a clue"
SEE YOU ON A DARK NIGHT

[YOUTUBE]m5H-YlcMSbc[/YOUTUBE]

I read an interview where she said Oblivion was about her getting over some dark shyt from her past, but damn :dwillhuh:

Should have paid more attention to the vocals than the production... damn good production throughout the album though. I've always wondered what an ambient pop album would sound like and her sound has developed a lot from when she was just fukking around on Halifaxa.

shazam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always wondered what an ambient pop album would sound like and her sound has developed a lot from when she was just fukking around on Halifaxa.

Halfaxa and Geidi Primes have some shyt but yeah, Visions is pretty much perfect.