Guess Who is coming to Dinner?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
aka Meeting the PAWG's Dad

How was that first meeting?

I've never been in a relationship serious enough with a white girl for it come to that. I would imagine it wouldn't be too tense these days for the most part. But I also know quite a few white chicks who date black guys who fathers hate that shyt and have moved their families out of town to keep their daughters away from black/mexican dudes

Just wanted to hear some stories about you fellas first interactions with these Pawgs' parents

Was it :gladbron:

Was it :sitdown:

Or was it :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In highschool I was good freinds with a white dude and I was always welcome to his house. His mom made sandwiches for us and his dad bought paint guns for us to play with. Once I pulled the moves on his lil sister I got banned. He would never come out and say it but, things changed and I wasn't invited over to his house anymore.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I was friends with this chick's family. It was 3 sisters and all of them were PAWG's. I brought one of them home and their parent's invited me to dinner. I was shocked, they sat at the dinner table and everything.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
In highschool I was good freinds with a white dude and I was always welcome to his house. His mom made sandwiches for us and his dad bought paint guns for us to play with. Once I pulled the moves on his lil sister I got banned. He would never come out and say it but, things changed and I wasn't invited over to his house anymore.

You broke the bro code, for trying to smash his sister :ld:

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
At the end of my freshmen year I was helping this white chick i was fukking with at the time pack up her shyt for the move off campus.While we were doin' that her pops came through a little early to help her also(I didn't know he was coming over). I know he didn't know we were fukking but the look that dude gave me pierced right through my soul.He tried to play if off,but I already knew what was up.shyt was awkward as hell in there.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
At the end of my freshmen year I was helping this white chick i was fukking with at the time pack up her shyt for the move off campus.While we were doin' that her pops came through a little early to help her also(I didn't know he was coming over). I know he didn't know we were fukking but the look that dude gave me pierced right through my soul.He tried to play if off,but I already knew what was up.shyt was awkward as hell in there.

I have had a few instances like this, like after our High School basketball games we'd be in the gym just choppin it up with a few of the WGs and their pops would come in there looking like :merchant: when they see their daughters laughing and joking with some black guys... Giving us that (:comeon: don't even think about ) look