gunitpremiumofficial youtube channel needs your help to recover his hard drive

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

Today, I wanna share with you some updates about the hard drive and the future of the channel.
The reason why there are no new uploads on the channel, is because of a serious malfunction due to the hard drive that holds any important content that’s on the channel. Besides that, there is much and even many more unreleased and rare 50 Cent/G-Unit content that's kept on the drive itself.
Think about more Interviews, Live Performances, Behind the Scenes, DVD's, Unreleased rare music and so much more. I really wanna give you each file of that and I know you can't wait to see it.

The problem is, there is a technical power malfunction that's causing the drive not to work.
Now the good news is, it is possible to repair it. Unfortunately it is too much for me to afford a repair like that. Many of you are asking about the hard drive and how about the future for our channel.
The answer to that is very unsure, because I'm running this movement all by myself, just for passion. So without any help, I do not have access to the hard drive anymore. For me, it takes a lot of time to pay for the repair cost all by myself.
So I started a Crowd Funding for everybody that wants to help the channel with a donation, to get back and running for more videos. For that, I have something for in advantage.

* When G-Unit Premium reached the amount for the funding and the hard drive got repaired, I will upload EVERY upcoming video untagged, so without the logo. Just the original files. This saves me big time which means I upload daily videos much quicker.
* I will upload more music. Think about rare No DJ / Untagged versions from various 50 Cent / G-Unit mixtapes.
* I will share more videos from G-Unit's epic era to Instagram as well. The followers on TikTok will also be rewarded with G-Unit's best moments.

channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/GUnitPremium/videos