Gunna Will Not Be Called To The Witness Stand In The Young Thug & YSL RICO Trial

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA

It appears that Gunna will not take the stand in the ongoing Young Thug and YSL RICO Trail.

On Tuesday (April 9), circulating reports on X/Twitter suggest that a judge has ordered the state to trim their witness list. Consequently, Gunna, who was recently identified as a member of the Crips by a co-defendant during the RICO trial against Young Thug and his YSL collective, is no longer included.

“The State has CONFIRMED that Gunna will NOT be called to the witness stand in the Young Thug & YSL RICO Trial,” the thread begins.

“The judge ordered the state to cut down their list of 700+ witnesses to the ones that they currently intend to call,” the message continues in another thread.

“Their new list of ~200 witnesses names multiple co-defendants who took pleas as witnesses they want to call, but no Gunna. The state not calling him shouldn’t come as a surprise to people who were following the case, but the confirmation is good to have. Will tweet the full list later today.”

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Wonder why this only has 1 reply.. nikkas hate real news

And I barely listen to this nikka but from day 1 shyt was suspect
This is nothing big. He already gave them what they wanted.

This was always known that there was a possibility he would be called to testify but it wasn’t a guarantee.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Yes ma'am
full

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Both things can be true

he told on YSL (which he did)
but his admittance can't be used against Thugga in his case (which it can't)

:yeshrug:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate they aren't using his testimony. I need all corroboration to admonish these community terrorists