Guy goes viral for saying he’s not taking a Chicago Woman to dinner

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Y’all nikkas hella weird. It’s like y’all sexually repressed, see how easy men throw dikk at women, and assume if you were a woman you would be fukkin randoms all the time.

A lot of women are not out here fukking like that. And the truth is most of y’all don’t really look like much, and even more of y’all can not fukk good. dikk is not p*ssy. It can’t just sit there and look pretty to make me cum.

You think women running thru men, when most of us running thru batteries.
That knife cuts both ways....

These hoes is fukking. stop it!!!!

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I disagree with most of the responses.

I wouldn't expect a woman to go to a man's house for the first date unless they knew each other already.

You're dealing with a stranger. We also live in a world where a lot of people will make assumptions based on her stepping into in his crib.

That being said, I cannot agree with the sense of entitlement to a free meal some of then are running with. Easiest way to settle thing is offering to pay for your own meal.

I agree,IF I offer a date, the first date will be basic though. In the old days, merely going on a date with someone was the ultimate indicator of interest, why am I gonna show how I can be a provider to a woman that’s gonna ‘date em all sis’? It’s on her to show me her worth the same way, and a basic date should reveal that. If she turn down my offer and doesn’t have her own idea, then she should expect it to be the end

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dating is not hard. Find a woman of your interests, introduce yourself, and ask her out. If she yes, there are many great deals for fun activities that you can find in GROUPON. If she said no, move on to the next chick. Its that simple.

If it wasn't, everybody would be happily partnered up

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
wait a min, are you nikkas really saying high caliber women aint just out here fukking without a purpose?

Yeah aight.... Yall keep thinking that shyt if you want to.

they’re trying to convince themselves that the women that they’ve wined and dined, courted and wifed up, didn’t give up what they had to pay for, for free.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
they’re trying to convince themselves that the women that they’ve wined and dined, courted and wifed up, didn’t give up what they had to pay for, for free.
Man they are setting themselves up for failure. If they are happy, I’m happy. fukk it…..