Had to let go of a Breh who was drunk on the factory floor today

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I ain’t gonna lie. I had an alcohol since I was like 8. My motto is: A bottle of whiskey is cheaper than a therapist.

Not a good way to deal with life and stuff but some people like me it was inevitable.

To the poster who made the original post, get well and back on your feet it is possible. Best of luck.

What if you got black out drunk and fukked your sister and don't remember.

Can you be sure that you didn't do some irreversible shyt....claiming that alcohol is your therapist.

Somebody got video. Food for thought.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
If this thread alone isn’t enough to prove that TLR is filled with legit sociopaths and psychopaths then I don’t know what else to tell you. :francis:

There’s nothing funny about this thread at all.
Facts but nikkas still gonna come in this bytch laughing. nikka said he doing bad and needs a help and TLR says fukk you nikka imma make a joke

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Really didn’t want to have to do it but people were complaining and this isn’t the first time he’s done this. I offered to take him home cause he was in no shape to drive. When we got to his house he asked me to come in and explain to his wife he was laid off because of budget cuts and that we got a drink to cheer him up. I could tell his wife really can’t take much more. I hope Breh is able to turn it around. Did I do the right thing?
You pretty much just caused a divorce and possibly got breh killed. You should be ashamed of yourself and East Warren nikkas do not approve of your existence.

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
What if you got black out drunk and fukked your sister and don't remember.

Can you be sure that you didn't do some irreversible shyt....claiming that alcohol is your therapist.

Somebody got video. Food for thought.
I know what type of drunk I am and doing something like that is far out of my actions and intuition when drunk.

I get what you’re saying tho. When I say alcohol is a form of therapist I just mean some people are not cool trusting a therapist with their most inner, darkest thoughts when a therapist is somebody that they’re paying and is just doing a job.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I knew this was a spin, but I thought it was about a whole nother thread I put Hathaway on ignore because he was too dear diary woe is me and I guess it got worse I’m weak as hell

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
file.jpg