Haiti’s government resigns, president appoints new PM

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't foresee much change emanating from this - there is almost no faith in the electoral system, and the skyrocketing crime from organized gangs, the pressure cooker of COVID-19, and the failure to grapple with the disconnect between the general population and the elected leaders is going to erupt in something close to a complete government overthrow.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

I don't foresee much change emanating from this - there is almost no faith in the electoral system, and the skyrocketing crime from organized gangs, the pressure cooker of COVID-19, and the failure to grapple with the disconnect between the general population and the elected leaders is going to erupt in something close to a complete government overthrow.

When I was young I used to think so too about us controlling Haitian govt on some puppeteering shyt. But Haiti is a shythole now? Got no resources that requires puppeteering of any kind. :russ:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was young I used to think so too about us controlling Haitian govt on some puppeteering shyt. But Haiti is a shythole now? Got no resources that requires puppeteering of any kind. :russ:
I’m fairly sure the U.S. backed Haitian despots until recently, and continue to pressure Haiti into lopsided international financial agreements.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I’m fairly sure the U.S. backed Haitian despots until recently, and continue to pressure Haiti into lopsided international financial agreements.
Breh...what I’m trying to tell you is that Haiti is a small ass country with 11 million ppl. There are no more resources, the govt doesn’t produce that much shyt and can barely repay loans. It’s practically living off grants.