WABG Lolo Jones "terrified" being 40 yr old no Kids

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So "yall" hate virtuous women and thots at the same time:dahell:

makes sense…when you have a forum with thousands of posters, you will find conflicting opinions…do you have evidence of the same ppl who hate virtuous women expressing a similar hatred for thots? bcuz yes THAT would be weird

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
makes sense…when you have a forum with thousands of posters, you will find conflicting opinions…do you have evidence of the same ppl who hate virtuous women expressing a similar hatred for thots? bcuz yes THAT would be weird
Well Conventional Coli wisdom says thots are evil but in this thread brehs are shytting on a virtuous women. We aint gotta play dumb that the sam brehs be in thot threads shytting on them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Conventional Coli wisdom says thots are evil but in this thread brehs are shytting on a virtuous women. We aint gotta play dumb that the sam brehs be in thot threads shytting on them

there wasn’t a question mark at the end of my post…and the one question I did have, you didn’t answer…so idk why the fukk you’re talking back

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
she said dudes kept throwing her in the friend zone cause their values don’t match. dudes not trying to wait long to marry/get intimate with her

people say they want a righteous woman but then get one and don’t know how to lead the relationship in a genuine way

There's a difference between righteous and frigid tho. And make no mistake, I'm all for pointing out the hypocrisy in the Madonna/Whore binary thinking a lot of men engage in when discussing "ideal" female partners.

However a grown woman, especially one over 30 should have enough life experience to know better and act accordingly. Even if she at one point fully believed "all men want virgins" or some shyt, surely she understood that if true they damn sure weren't talking about 30+ woman like herself.

She more than likely kept getting friend zoned or bushed because the men she wanted weren't willing to put up with her virginity hostage crisis games or whatever religious trauma that made her who she is today.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
This is a valid question. I know I definitely do not know about her well enough to be making such an assessment.
AFIK she's never been on that wave. I know she was ambitious about her athletic career but I've never once heard her say anything about being strong, independent and not needing a man.

Matter of fact outside of the Olympics, all I ever heard about this broad was that she was a virgin looking for a man. And normally that would be weird, but since she's such a tomboy/butch seeming female athlete I can understand why she felt a need to constantly advertise her heterosexuality.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:troll::troll:

Russell-Wilson.jpg
lolo-russell-featured.jpg
Lolo, :ufdup:

She probably crying big gator tears every time she sees Russell and/or Ciara.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The illusion of endless choices wears thin over time.. quantity isn't quality. All that anti settling down talk and this is how it ends. Modern women wanted to rewrite the rules but biology didn't get the memo