Halle Berry Threatens To Leave Husband Olivier Martinez Over His ‘Violent Temper’

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She seems like she never lives up to the hype.
and when they realize she's wack as fukk and worse than the average bytch ----- she become antagonistic.

I don't even blame this on E bennet.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
call me an idiot, but I have a hard time looking at this woman as a Black woman when all I've seen her with are white dudes. Especially when her relationships fail time after time.

I'm not against interracial dating at all but it is what it is. fukk all that one drop rule shyt. She's as much white as she is black :ufdup:

What in theee fukk is up with the race obsession around here?

:wtf:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
What in theee fukk is up with the race obsession around here?

:wtf:

Just the usual exercise on defining the parameters of blackness and cacness. Nothing too serious when you realize half the dudes here would find themselves cuffed to Halle Berry given the smallest of chances. :russ:

Edit: with that said, better luck next time for her.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Something HAS to be off with Halle. I mean shyt, how many times do you hear of the woman paying child support? That alone is a red flag.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
3282012115703ohnoyoudiunt.gif
Was really gonna be disappointed if I didn't see this on the first page

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
call me an idiot, but I have a hard time looking at this woman as a Black woman when all I've seen her with are white dudes. Especially when her relationships fail time after time.

I'm not against interracial dating at all but it is what it is. fukk all that one drop rule shyt. She's as much white as she is black :ufdup:
She smashed her share of brothers so I won't go on that limb. However, she's earned those L's for thinking cacs or different and/or better.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
She put the battery in his back about her ex, now it's all on him. I saw this shyt coming:skip:

Could be on them though:manny:

shyt like this makes me wonder about karma and reincarnation

Last edited: