Halo Infinite hits highest player count in over a year on Steam with season 5.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Aight I can't front I just got done putting in about an hour of halo since the PUBG servers are down, and the regular modes kinda fun too :mjgrin: they kept placing me in bot lobbies cuz I'm low rank so I was mowing down bums but I know damn well if they put me with comp I'd be in trouble

Definitely a fun lil casual experience when you need a break from sweating all over your controller

JNew

Superstar
Daps
higher player count=more engagement with the game=fast matchmaking lobbies=more variety of players in matchmaking(instead of just the hardcore sweats, a nice balance of serious, casual, and new player)=more custom games popping=more community creations(maps, game modes, etc).

cant believe this had to be explained. do you play video games online? perhaps you one of them single player only dudes(nothing wrong with that by the way :smile: )

I’ve been playing the game steady since launch and player count still seems the same, I could be wrong though.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Microsoft completely fumbled this because from everything I read and hear, the core gameplay is actually decent. Microsoft rushing this out when everything else wasn't ready is what did this game in. Maybe they can get back some of the fanbase again.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been playing the game steady since launch and player count still seems the same, I could be wrong though.
Active custom game browser pages have tripled compared to last month.