Haloti Ngata Retires With Stunning Announcement From The Top Of Mt. Kilimanjaro

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
53669812_603536406787302_3012429987332900850_n.jpg

Go big or go home? In this case, he did both. Haloti Ngata left the Lions and went to the Eagles for a season and is now calling his career quits in one of the coolest ways to ever do so -- He announced it while on top of Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Ngata captioned his Instagram post, "Just a man standing on top of the world with a heart full of gratitude. Thank you Lord for letting me play the game I love for 13 unforgettable years. I’m retiring on top. I might be finished playing football, but I’m holding tight to the friendships, memories and wisdom I’ve gained along the way. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.”
Walking away with no regrets, just peace in knowing I gave it my all and had a helluva lot of fun doing it. ---- #kissestotheskyformomanddad @ravens@detroitlionsnfl @philadelphiaeagles.

Ngata spent the majority of his career with the Baltimore Ravens before he joined the Detroit Lions as a free agent.

According to Yahoo.com:

The 35-year-old Ngata is coming off his lone season with the Philadelphia Eagles. It was his 13th year as a pro and his third NFL team, capping off a career where he was regularly one of the league’s top interior linemen.

Ngata, who spent nine seasons with the Baltimore Ravens and three seasons with the Detroit Lions before a year in Philly, earned Pro Bowl honors five times, was twice named first-team All-Pro and won a Super Bowl ring with the Ravens in 2013.

He finished his career with 519 tackles and 32.5 career sacks. Ngata was a team leader for the three season he played for the Detroit Lions (2015-17).

Ngata really did go out on top.

https://971theticket.radio.com/arti...unning-announcement-top-mt-kilimanjaro-photos