Reppin
Southside
CIAOd-aUcAABPQP.jpg

Would have been 21 today. RIP :mjcry:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And we saying RIP to a nikka who murdered people for fun and got innocent bystanders killed because of his issues with other people why?

Can you explain to me ? :jbhmm:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
And we saying RIP to a nikka who murdered people for fun and got innocent bystanders killed because of his issues with other people why?

Can you explain to me ? :jbhmm:
You have evidence Pappy murdered someone? :dahell: It's not his fault his enemies couldn't shoot...he had no control over their aim. Save your moral high ground for another thread :camby:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What u tryna kick knowledge? Take yo bytch ass to the locker room wit all that cac language..

Lol yall are stupid. First of all i showed proof already on here im black and im not a c00n.

I always say when it comes to cacs and the police being the ones to kill us i will defend guys no matter what.

Even if someone like young pappy was one of the casulties of police violence i would defend him unless it was something undefendable.

But this guy Actually murdered people...multiple people and caused the deaths of innocent bystanders including a kid. And your here criticizing me. Just cause he raps dont be a captain save a thug.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have evidence Pappy murdered someone? :dahell: It's not his fault his enemies couldn't shoot...he had no control over their aim. Save your moral high ground for another thread :camby:

He DID kill people. That is a fact. Ask anyone in his neighborhood in Chicago. I didnt make shyt up.

Im not saying to piss on his grave but im saying not to do the crocodile tears either. Show indifference....the same way he showed indifference to innocent people getting caught up in his bullshyt.

If this guy robbed and punched your grandmother you would still be defending him. You guys really need to learn to think before you talk.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
He DID kill people. That is a fact. Ask anyone in his neighborhood in Chicago. I didnt make shyt up.

Im not saying to piss on his grave but im saying not to do the crocodile tears either. Show indifference....the same way he showed indifference to innocent people getting caught up in his bullshyt.

If this guy robbed and punched your grandmother you would still be defending him. You guys really need to learn to think before you talk.
But he didn't though :ld: this thread just to celebrate his music.