Hardcore racists amuse me

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I was bored so i decided to make this thread.

i'm not talking about the casual racists, but the really hardcore ones who spend their every second hating on another race. they spend their time on racist forums, or bytching about negroes to their friends, or in some white power group meetings. their entire life is consumed with hate.

First of all negros were on the planet 3,000yrs ago and i guarantee you in 3000 yrs time we will still be here. so whats the point of wasting your life on passionately hating a group of people who arent going anywhere.

nothing you say, do or act is going to affect anything. why not just spend your short life on this planet doing something more fun, productive before shuffling off this mortal coil?

anyone else agree with me? we all have some racism in us, but i'm talking about the really insane ones.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
nothing you say, do or act is going to affect anything. why not just spend your short life on this planet doing something more fun, productive before shuffling off this mortal coil?

my thoughts about this thread, you can make a million threads, there's always gonna be racist cacs, all you can do is give em' that evil smrik and KIM.