Has anyone actually seen "A Serbian Film"

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its not very good .. obviously they went for shock value and I didnt think it was that shocking anyway, but theres not that much there besides shock value

by the way when I say it isnt good doesnt mean I dont think its not good because of the content. it couldve been done with similar plot and content and be a good movie. and if that happened, suggestions to see a psychiatrist are laughable.

shiit just not well done. dogville, for example, is probably more deep down disturbing (disregarding the shock value of serbian film, which many cannot) but is a good ass movie

Daps
Reppin
London
I've been toying with idea of watching it but I don't know if I'm ready for that level of nastiness on film, I've even held of on seeing 2 girls 1 cup and I imagine this is totally different territory.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Not "agood movie" in the traditional sense. Gross? Yea.Shocking? Yea. I honestly think a couple tweaks to the plot and a more coherent narrative could've made it classic

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t care too much for it. Seemed like it tried so much for shock value that it didn’t disturb me that much. The family killing scene in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer was far more disturbing to me.

Although I may have just gotten more desensitized over the years.